1. Welcome 1.1 Welcome to the Resident Advisor website at https://www.residentadvisor.net/ (“Website”).
1.2 The Website is operated by Resident Advisor Limited (“we”, “us”, “our”, “RA”). Our registered office is Norway Wharf, 26 Hertford Road, London, N1 5QT and our registered company number is 05871093.
1.5 If you purchase any tickets or other products from the Website, your purchases will be subject to the terms set out in our Purchase Policy.
3. Accuracy and availability of our website 3.1 We do our best to make sure that our Website is accurate, up-to-date and free from bugs, but we cannot promise that it will be and you are responsible for putting in place your own internet security and safety measures.
3.2 Our Website is provided free of charge and has not been developed to meet your specific requirements. We cannot promise that it will be fit or suitable for your specific purposes.
3.3 Materials posted on our Website are provided for general information purposes only and to inform you about us and our news, features, products and services. This information is not intended as any form of advice and should not be relied on as such. Any reliance that you may place on the information on this Website is at your own risk.
3.4 Access to our Website is permitted on a temporary basis and we reserve the right to suspend or terminate access to any part of it at any time without notice.
3.5 We update our Website regularly and reserve the right to add, remove and otherwise change the Website and/or its content at any time without notice.
4. Access to our website 4.1 You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary to access our Website (and for any costs of doing so). In particular, you are responsible for ensuring that your computer and/or portable device is compatible with our Website.
4.3 Our Website is intended for use only by those who can access it from within the United Kingdom. If you choose to access our Website from locations outside the United Kingdom, you are responsible for compliance with local laws.
4.4 We want you and others to enjoy using our Website. When doing so, we ask that you observe the following rules:
(a) you are not permitted to use, or cause others to use, any automated system or software to extract content or data from our Website for commercial purposes except where you or any applicable third party has entered into a written agreement with us that permits such activity;
(b) you agree not to use our Website for any illegal or unauthorised purpose and you agree to comply with all laws and regulations applicable to your use of our Website, including copyright and other intellectual property laws;
(d) you must not interfere with our Website or any servers or networks connected to our Website, including by transmitting any worms, viruses, malware, spyware or any other code of a destructive, malicious or disruptive nature. You must not inject content or code or otherwise alter or interfere with the way any page of our Website is rendered or displayed in a user’s browser or device;
(e) you must not change, modify or alter our Website or change, modify or alter another website so as to inaccurately imply an association with our Website or with us; and
(f) you must not access our Website via a means we have not authorised in writing in advance, including automated devices, scripts, bots, spiders, crawlers or scrapers (except for standard search engine technologies).
5. Accessing your account 5.1 If you register for an account on our Website, your account details are personal to you and you must keep such information confidential and not disclose them to any other person. We will be entitled to treat any action carried out through your account as being carried out by you. You must notify us immediately if you have reason to believe that your account details may have been compromised or used by any other person. We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your access to your account for any reason in our discretion.
7.2 You may only view, print out, use, quote from and cite our Website and its contents for your own personal, non-commercial use on the condition that you give appropriate acknowledgment to us where appropriate and you do not remove our copyright or other proprietary notices.
8.2 We will not be liable for any loss that is not caused by us or that was caused by any event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control.
10. Linking to our website 10.1 You may link to any page of our Website, provided that you do so for non-commercial purposes and in a way that is fair and legal and which does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. For the avoidance of doubt, the linking site must not contain any adult or illegal material or any material that is offensive, harassing or otherwise objectionable. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission at any time and without notice.
10.2 You must not link to our Website in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists and you must not remove, obscure or modify in any way any advertisements, copyright notice, or other information on our Website. Our Website must not be framed on any other website.
11. Third party websites & services 11.1 Our Website may contain links to third party websites and services. If you decide to visit any third party website or use a third party service, or purchase products from that third party, you do so at your own risk. It is your responsibility to satisfy yourself as to the reputation of such third parties and the services they offer. We are not responsible for the content, accuracy or opinions expressed on third party websites or services. Links that we make available do not imply that we are, or our Website is, affiliated to or associated with such websites or services.
11.2 Your browsing and interaction on any other website or your use of other services, including websites and services which have a link to or from our Website, is subject to that operator’s own rules and policies. In particular, third party websites will process your personal information in accordance with their own privacy notices. Please read all applicable third party policies and terms and conditions before proceeding.
13. Enquiries & complaints 13.1 We will try to answer your enquiry or resolve any complaint as soon as possible. You can also email us at email@example.com.
These terms are applicable for users who buy tickets and other products from Resident Advisor Limited (“RA”).
Any person who purchases or possesses a ticket from RA, or uses or attempts to use any such ticket, shall be deemed to have accepted and agreed to comply with the terms of this Purchase Policy.
1. Ordering tickets 1.1 RA sells tickets and other products as a disclosed agent, on behalf of promoters, artists and venues. We refer to these as "Event Organisers" on this page.
1.2 Any purchase of tickets, or other items, from RA will be subject to the terms and conditions and sales policies of the Event Organisers, which can be found on their respective websites. Venue terms and conditions may also be available at the venue box office or the venue's website. For the avoidance of doubt, the Event Organisers and venues where events take place are responsible for implementing health and safety procedures (including those relating to Covid-19). These are not the responsibility of RA.
1.3 Once purchased, tickets cannot be transferred or exchanged except via RA's ticket resale service.
1.4 When you place an order for tickets, you are offering to buy the tickets specified in your order. All tickets are subject to availability and orders are subject to acceptance by RA. Where we accept an order, we will confirm your purchase by email to that address set out in the booking form.
1.5 Tickets are not valid until you have completed your payment and such payment is received by RA.
1.6 All purchases are subject to payment card verification and other security checks. Your transaction may be cancelled if it has not passed verification processes. We cannot reserve your ticket(s) in cases where you are unable to pass these verifications processes.
1.7 You agree not to obtain or attempt to obtain any items through unauthorised use of any robot or other automated device or any other illegal or unauthorised activity. RA reserves the right to cancel any transaction we reasonably suspect to have been made in breach of these provisions without any notice to you and any and all items purchased as part of such transaction will be void.
1.8 RA reserves the right to cancel bookings which we reasonably suspect to have been made fraudulently.
1.9 When purchasing tickets from RA, you are limited to a specified number of tickets for each event. Tickets may be restricted to a maximum number per person, per credit card and, for some events, a restriction may apply per household. We reserve the right to cancel tickets purchased in excess of this number without prior notice.
1.10 Whilst RA tries to ensure that all prices on our website are accurate, errors may occur. If RA discovers an error in the price of any item you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible and you will receive a refund from us. That refund may not be for the full fee of the ticket.
1.11 A ticket shall not be used for advertising, promotions, contests or sweepstakes, unless formal written permission is given by the Event Organiser and/or RA, provided that even if such consent is obtained, use of RA's trademarks and other intellectual property is subject to our prior written consent.
1.12 RA and the Event Organisers reserve the right to change the time at which sales close without prior warning.
1.13 By purchasing a ticket or holding or using a ticket, you agree to comply with this Purchase Policy. You will ensure that any guest also complies with this Purchase Policy. If you do not (or any guest does not) comply with this Purchase Policy, the Event Organiser, RA and/or the venue owner or operator may terminate the licence(s) granted and remove you (or any guest) from the venue.
2. Tickets 2.1 A valid ticket will grant to you a personal right of entry to the venue of the event to which it relates to attend and to occupy a space or seat at that event.
2.2 A valid ticket must be produced to gain admission to the event venue and your designed space or seat in such venue.
2.3 You and your guests must retain their tickets at all times while attending the event.
3. Refunds 3.1 You are only entitled to a refund if:
(a) the event is cancelled
(b) the event is moved to another date
3.2 In these circumstances, RA will only refund the face value of the ticket. Any booking fee or card charges will not be refundable.
3.3 A refund may not be available in countries where the law stipulates or permits that a voucher or credit may be issued by the Event Organiser instead of a refund.
3.4 In any instance where a refund is requested and is not as a result of the event being cancelled or moved to another date, the decision whether to approve the refund will be passed onto the Event Organiser. The Event Organiser’s decision is final.
3.5 Where ticket revenue has been advanced to the Event Organiser before the event has taken place, please be aware that there may be a delay in processing any refund to you and that any such refund may be made by the Event Organiser directly.
3.6 Please note, it is your responsibility to check whether the event is going ahead at the scheduled date, time and venue, and RA cannot guarantee that we will inform you of any changes to the event date, time or venue. RA cannot be held responsible for refunds of any costs you may incur for travel, accommodation, or any other related goods as a result of a change to the event by the Event Organiser.
3.7 No refunds will be given in respect of lost or stolen tickets, after you have received them, and we will not be able to issue duplicate tickets to replace them.
3.8 All refund requests must be sent to RA via email no later than 14 days after the date of the event. We reserve the right to refuse refund requests received after that period.
3.9 If an event is rescheduled, refund requests will be valid until 14 days after the original date of the event. If we do not receive a refund request within this time frame, your ticket will be automatically valid for the new date and you will not be entitled to a refund.
3.10 If an event is rescheduled more than once, you will have 14 days from the announcement of the reschedule to request a refund.
3.11 If an event changes date and your ticket is then used at that event, your entitlement to a refund will be void.
3.12 Refunds will only be sent to the payment method you originally paid with. RA cannot issue a refund to any new cards you might have. For security purposes, we can only refund to the card that was originally used to pay. If a refund is send to a closed account, it is the responsibility of the ticket purchaser to speak with their bank to resolve.
3.13 It is your responsibility to check your tickets; mistakes cannot always be rectified. You will not be entitled to a refund if you fail to attend an event or make an error when purchasing tickets.
3.14 You are responsible for reading all the information on an event listing before purchasing one or more tickets for that event. If you are unable to use the tickets due to factors that were stated in the event listing at the time of purchase, you will not be eligible for a refund.
3.15 You may have created multiple accounts on RA. When you purchase a ticket, it is your responsibility to keep track of which user account the purchase was made under. No refunds will be given if you cannot locate your tickets due to confusion over multiple accounts.
4. Resale 4.1 We reserve the right to not accept tickets for resale.
4.2 When you enter your ticket to the resale queue, RA users are given the opportunity to purchase that ticket. Not all resale tickets that go on sale are sold.
4.3 If your ticket does not sell when entered into resale, you will not be given a refund for the ticket.
4.4 As with point 3 of our refund policy, if your ticket resells RA will only refund the face value of the ticket. Any booking fee will not be refundable. Your ticket will be sold at the final price point for tickets of the type that you purchased. You will not be compensated for the difference between the price at which you bought the ticket and the price at which it is resold.
4.5 You may not resell or transfer your tickets if prohibited by law.
4.6 Resale will not be available for all events.
5. Admission to events 5.1 Rules of admission to events are determined by Event Organisers and venues, which may take health and safety, environmental and security concerns into account. Entry procedures may include security searches. You will not be entitled to a refund if you or your guests are refused entry or ejected from a venue due to your late arrival, or if you are unable to provide valid identification showing proof of age, or because you have broken the rules of the venue.
5.2 Doors may shut several hours before the end of event. It's up to you to find out the last entry time from the Event Organiser as this will differ from event to event. You may be refused entry if you arrive too late.
5.3 Any ticket you purchase from RA remains the property of the Event Organiser and is a revocable licence which may be withdrawn and admission refused at any time.
6. Ticket delivery and collection 6.1 The majority of RA's tickets are digital tickets. When you purchase a digital ticket from RA, it will become available to download from My Tickets. An email containing the tickets is also sent, but we cannot guarantee that this will be received. You will not be entitled to a refund on the basis that your ticket has not been received by email.
6.2 Tickets for some events are only available to download 48 hours before the event starts. After this point, you'll be able to download your ticket order from My Tickets. This helps prevent the circulation of fake or overpriced tickets.
6.3 For some orders we may send tickets by post. We only send posted tickets to selected events in the UK. We aim to dispatch posted tickets as soon as possible. We are not able to specify the exact dates of dispatch, as the arrangements for dispatch depend on when we are in possession of the ticket stock used for a particular event.
6.4 If RA has agreed to deliver your tickets by post, we will deliver them to the shipping address given by you when you placed your order. It is your responsibility to let us know of any change of address, contact phone number or email address. Please note that our preferred method of contact for customers booking online is by email, so take care to provide a valid email address.
6.5 On some occasions we may arrange for you to collect posted tickets from the venue. We reserve the right to make tickets available for collection at the venue prior to the event. You will be notified by email (using the details provided at the time of ordering) if this becomes necessary. Where we have arranged for you to collect your tickets at the venue, you will need to take the payment card you used to buy the tickets.
6.6 For tickets delivered by post, any postage fees are non-refundable
6.7 If you do not receive your posted tickets, you must contact RA at least 48 hours prior to the event via our contact form in order for collection from the venue to be arranged. Failure to contact RA 48 hours before the event will mean you are ineligible for a refund for the posted tickets. This policy is not applicable for digital tickets you may purchase from RA.
8. Purchases on RA for items other than tickets 8.1 From time to time RA may offer the ability to buy products other than tickets to events. This may include, but is not limited to, Add-Ons such as Clothing, Event Programmes, Vinyl, Tapes, CDs, Drinks, Accommodation and Bus Tickets.
8.2 These Add-On Items are, for the avoidance of doubt, sold subject to the terms and conditions and terms of sale of the Event Organisers. We act as their disclosed agent. Please refer to the individual Event Organisers terms which will be found on their website.
11. Liability 11.1 You and your guests are responsible for your (and their) own safety. You must comply with any safety regulations and announcements when attending the event and must comply with the reasonable instructions of any stewards, officials or any of our or staff or representatives at the event venue.
11.2 You are responsible for making your own arrangements to attend the event (and those of your guests) including travel and accommodation. Unless any item is specifically referred to in the description of the ticket (such as travel to and from the event venue), you should assume it is not provided.
11.3 Neither we nor the Event Organiser or event venue are liable for any failure to perform any obligation under this Purchase Policy or otherwise to the extent that any increase in any loss or damage results from your negligence or breach by you of any of the terms of this Purchase Policy and/or any other applicable terms and conditions and/or any applicable laws or regulations.
11.4 We will not be responsible for any business or economic losses including but not limited to: loss of profit; revenue; contracts; anticipated savings; or opportunity; or any other indirect loss that was not reasonably foreseeable to both us and you when the order was made.
11.5 Subject to clause 12.6, in any event RA’s and the Event Organiser’s maximum liability to you (or any guest) under this Purchase Policy is to refund to you the price paid by you for the relevant ticket.
11.6 Nothing in this Purchase Policy shall reduce or limit our or the Event Organiser’s liability for death or personal injury or damage to your property where caused by our negligence or by our deliberate act or omission.
12. General, Questions and Complaints 12.1 If you have any questions or complaints regarding your purchase, contact us using our contact form, making sure to select the correct order number that relates to your question.
12.2 Because we sell items on behalf of Event Organisers, we may need to contact them for more information before responding to your complaint. Some complaints can take up to 28 days to resolve, but RA will get back to you as soon as possible.
12.3 If any dispute arises, we shall use our reasonable endeavours to consult in good faith, and attempt to reach a just a settlement satisfactory to you, RA and the Event Organiser.
12.4 This Purchase Policy shall not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
12.5 If any of the terms in this Purchase Policy cannot be enforced for any reason this shall not prevent the remaining provisions from continuing to apply.
12.6 This Purchase Policy is governed by English Law and any disputes arising out of or under it shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.